Albert was born in October 1969. In 1985, he leaves his studies and joins El Bulli and goes on to become a director. In 2006 he opened Inopia Classic Bar, specializing in traditional tapas. In January 2011, a cocktail bar with snacks called 41 º and tickets, a tapas restaurant; April 2012 41 º becomes 41 º Experience. In April 2013 opens the new Nikkei restaurant, a fusion of Peruvian and Japanese food Pakta and in September a new concept, a vermutería, “Bodega 1900“. In 2014 opens the old Taco, with partner Paco Méndez: The most rogue and informal version of the cuisine of Mexico, followed in November, with the Mexican gastronomic restaurant, reflecting authentic and contemporary gastronomy. In February 2015 a Creative alliance between Albert and Ferran Adriá and Le Cirque du Soleil in the project Heart is announced, a multi-space in Ibiza seeking to unify art, gastronomy and music. In January 2017 Albert opens Enigma, completing the El Barri project.
- ‘Food On The Edge Ambassador Programme’ Announced at Food On The Edge 2019 Launch in London
- ‘Food On The Edge London’ – 20th May, 2019
- Food On The Edge 2019 to be hosted in Galway as First Round of Confirmed Speakers are Announced | #FOTE2019
- FOTE2018 Programme Launch
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for Food On The Edge 2018 Closing Soon