Albert was born in October 1969. In 1985, he leaves his studies and joins El Bulli and goes on to become a director. In 2006 he opened Inopia Classic Bar, specializing in traditional tapas. In January 2011, a cocktail bar with snacks called 41 º and tickets, a tapas restaurant; April 2012 41 º becomes 41 º Experience. In April 2013 opens the new Nikkei restaurant, a fusion of Peruvian and Japanese food Pakta and in September a new concept, a vermutería, “Bodega 1900“. In 2014 opens the old Taco, with partner Paco Méndez: The most rogue and informal version of the cuisine of Mexico, followed in November, with the Mexican gastronomic restaurant, reflecting authentic and contemporary gastronomy. In February 2015 a Creative alliance between Albert and Ferran Adriá and Le Cirque du Soleil in the project Heart is announced, a multi-space in Ibiza seeking to unify art, gastronomy and music. In January 2017 Albert opens Enigma, completing the El Barri project.
- FOTE2018 Programme Launch
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for Food On The Edge 2018 Closing Soon
- Top Irish Chefs To Come Together For The National Launch of #FOTE2018
- Food On The Edge 2018 Attracts Best Chefs in the World as First Round of Speakers is Announced – #FOTE2018
- NUIG Announced as Venue for Food On The Edge 2018