Andoni Luis Aduriz is undoubtedly one of the most influential chefs of our times. Throughout his career, he has prioritized both culinary evolution and an interdisciplinary approach allowing him to cross the established borders. His professional activity has been reflected in his prolific publishing activity. Similarly, his human side can be seen by his food related charitable activities. He began his culinary studies in his hometown of San Sebastian, at the very heart of Basque gastronomy where Andoni developed his appreciation for both the new Basque cuisine and local product. He went to work in El Bulli with Ferran Adrià. This experience opened a world of possibilities to him, which crystallized in 1998 in his most risky and satisfactory project: Mugaritz. As part of his idea of socialization of the kitchen Andoni has given classes many important educational centres such as Harvard, MIT, The Culinary Institute of America & the Alain Ducasse training centre in France and has also participated in several scientific conferences.
- Food On The Edge Announces Four Co-Curators for 2020 Symposium
- Acclaimed Swedish Chef Magnus Nilsson Returns for Food On The Edge 2020
- Super Early Bird Tickets for Food On The Edge 2020 Available until 31st December
- Galway Bay Brewery Create A Collaborative Brew to Celebrate the Food On The Edge Theme of Migration
- The Food On The Edge 2019 Schedule is Officially Unveiled at Programme Launch in the Druid Theatre on Culture Night