Andoni Luis Aduriz is undoubtedly one of the most influential chefs of our times. Throughout his career, he has prioritized both culinary evolution and an interdisciplinary approach allowing him to cross the established borders. His professional activity has been reflected in his prolific publishing activity. Similarly, his human side can be seen by his food related charitable activities. He began his culinary studies in his hometown of San Sebastian, at the very heart of Basque gastronomy where Andoni developed his appreciation for both the new Basque cuisine and local product. He went to work in El Bulli with Ferran Adrià. This experience opened a world of possibilities to him, which crystallized in 1998 in his most risky and satisfactory project: Mugaritz. As part of his idea of socialization of the kitchen Andoni has given classes many important educational centres such as Harvard, MIT, The Culinary Institute of America & the Alain Ducasse training centre in France and has also participated in several scientific conferences.
- Food On The Edge 2019 to be hosted in Galway as First Round of Confirmed Speakers are Announced | #FOTE2019
- FOTE2018 Programme Launch
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for Food On The Edge 2018 Closing Soon
- Top Irish Chefs To Come Together For The National Launch of #FOTE2018
- Food On The Edge 2018 Attracts Best Chefs in the World as First Round of Speakers is Announced – #FOTE2018