Started in 1993 in a little lean-to shed, Two Sisters Bakery has grown over the years to fill a beautiful house with a wrap-around porch, right down the street from Bishops Beach in Homer’s historic Old Town in Alaska. With a landscape of glaciers and volcanoes surrounding them they celebrate their community connections with children playing in their play yard, a fire in the hearth, pies cooling in the window, and delicious local produce gracing their dishes whenever possible. Friends are the family they choose for themselves, and they are happy to have chosen to be sisters.
- Super Early Bird Tickets for Food On The Edge 2020 Available until 31st December
- Galway Bay Brewery Create A Collaborative Brew to Celebrate the Food On The Edge Theme of Migration
- The Food On The Edge 2019 Schedule is Officially Unveiled at Programme Launch in the Druid Theatre on Culture Night
- Food On The Edge 2019 Officially Launches
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for FOTE2019 Closing Soon