Started in 1993 in a little lean-to shed, Two Sisters Bakery has grown over the years to fill a beautiful house with a wrap-around porch, right down the street from Bishops Beach in Homer’s historic Old Town in Alaska. With a landscape of glaciers and volcanoes surrounding them they celebrate their community connections with children playing in their play yard, a fire in the hearth, pies cooling in the window, and delicious local produce gracing their dishes whenever possible. Friends are the family they choose for themselves, and they are happy to have chosen to be sisters.
- Food On The Edge 2019 to be hosted in Galway as First Round of Confirmed Speakers are Announced | #FOTE2019
- FOTE2018 Programme Launch
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for Food On The Edge 2018 Closing Soon
- Top Irish Chefs To Come Together For The National Launch of #FOTE2018
- Food On The Edge 2018 Attracts Best Chefs in the World as First Round of Speakers is Announced – #FOTE2018