Cúán Greene is an Irish cook from Dublin. At twenty five, he lives in Copenhagen and works at noma restaurant. Cúán studied Culinary Arts at the Dublin Institute of Technology. Classically trained, he has worked in various kitchens around including Thorntons and One Pico. His progression has lead him to work with chefs such as Quique Dacosta, Rasmus Kofoed of Geranium and René Redzepi, chef and owner of Noma.
- FOTE2018 Programme Launch
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for Food On The Edge 2018 Closing Soon
- Top Irish Chefs To Come Together For The National Launch of #FOTE2018
- Food On The Edge 2018 Attracts Best Chefs in the World as First Round of Speakers is Announced – #FOTE2018
- NUIG Announced as Venue for Food On The Edge 2018