Cúán Greene is an Irish cook from Dublin. At twenty five, he lives in Copenhagen and works at noma restaurant. Cúán studied Culinary Arts at the Dublin Institute of Technology. Classically trained, he has worked in various kitchens around including Thorntons and One Pico. His progression has lead him to work with chefs such as Quique Dacosta, Rasmus Kofoed of Geranium and René Redzepi, chef and owner of Noma.
- ‘Food On The Edge Ambassador Programme’ Announced at Food On The Edge 2019 Launch in London
- ‘Food On The Edge London’ – 20th May, 2019
- Food On The Edge 2019 to be hosted in Galway as First Round of Confirmed Speakers are Announced | #FOTE2019
- FOTE2018 Programme Launch
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for Food On The Edge 2018 Closing Soon