Cúán Greene is an Irish cook from Dublin. At twenty five, he lives in Copenhagen and works at noma restaurant. Cúán studied Culinary Arts at the Dublin Institute of Technology. Classically trained, he has worked in various kitchens around including Thorntons and One Pico. His progression has lead him to work with chefs such as Quique Dacosta, Rasmus Kofoed of Geranium and René Redzepi, chef and owner of Noma.
- Food On The Edge Announces Four Co-Curators for 2020 Symposium
- Acclaimed Swedish Chef Magnus Nilsson Returns for Food On The Edge 2020
- Super Early Bird Tickets for Food On The Edge 2020 Available until 31st December
- Galway Bay Brewery Create A Collaborative Brew to Celebrate the Food On The Edge Theme of Migration
- The Food On The Edge 2019 Schedule is Officially Unveiled at Programme Launch in the Druid Theatre on Culture Night