Elise Kornack is most notably known for being the former chef and co-owner of Brooklyn’s Take Root, the 12-seat tasting-menu restaurant she ran along with her wife, Anna Hieronimus. Take Root received a coveted Michelin star from 2015 to 2017 and Kornack has been a semi finalist for the “James Beard Rising Star Chef” award for the last three years running, New York Magazine’s lead restaurant critic Adam Platt named her one of five “Best New Chefs NYC 2015” in the annual Where to Eat issue and she was recognized by Forbes Magazines as one to watch in 2016. As of March 2017, Kornack closed Take Root to move her residence to Ulster County with plans to pursue new creative endeavors upstate.
- Food On The Edge Announces Four Co-Curators for 2020 Symposium
- Acclaimed Swedish Chef Magnus Nilsson Returns for Food On The Edge 2020
- Super Early Bird Tickets for Food On The Edge 2020 Available until 31st December
- Galway Bay Brewery Create A Collaborative Brew to Celebrate the Food On The Edge Theme of Migration
- The Food On The Edge 2019 Schedule is Officially Unveiled at Programme Launch in the Druid Theatre on Culture Night