Elise Kornack is most notably known for being the former chef and co-owner of Brooklyn’s Take Root, the 12-seat tasting-menu restaurant she ran along with her wife, Anna Hieronimus. Take Root received a coveted Michelin star from 2015 to 2017 and Kornack has been a semi finalist for the “James Beard Rising Star Chef” award for the last three years running, New York Magazine’s lead restaurant critic Adam Platt named her one of five “Best New Chefs NYC 2015” in the annual Where to Eat issue and she was recognized by Forbes Magazines as one to watch in 2016. As of March 2017, Kornack closed Take Root to move her residence to Ulster County with plans to pursue new creative endeavors upstate.
- FOTE2018 Programme Launch
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for Food On The Edge 2018 Closing Soon
- Top Irish Chefs To Come Together For The National Launch of #FOTE2018
- Food On The Edge 2018 Attracts Best Chefs in the World as First Round of Speakers is Announced – #FOTE2018
- NUIG Announced as Venue for Food On The Edge 2018