Chef Emma Bengtsson was named Executive Chef of Aquavit in 2014, after four years as Executive Pastry Chef at the restaurant. As Aquavit’s Executive Chef she has garnered (and retained) three stars from The New YorkTimes and two stars from Michelin, the second female chef in the U.S. accorded that honour. Prior to moving to New York, Emma worked at some of Sweden’s most renowned restaurants, including the two-Michelin starred Edsbacka Krog Restaurant Prinsen, and Operakällaren. Emma attended Stockholm’s Hotel and Restaurant School after years of cooking at home with her mother and grandmother in Falkenberg, on the west coast of Sweden.
- Food On The Edge Announces Four Co-Curators for 2020 Symposium
- Acclaimed Swedish Chef Magnus Nilsson Returns for Food On The Edge 2020
- Super Early Bird Tickets for Food On The Edge 2020 Available until 31st December
- Galway Bay Brewery Create A Collaborative Brew to Celebrate the Food On The Edge Theme of Migration
- The Food On The Edge 2019 Schedule is Officially Unveiled at Programme Launch in the Druid Theatre on Culture Night