Chef and owner of two hatted Biota in Bowral, Australia, James Viles has become one of Australia’s most respected young chefs and restaurateurs for his commitment to sustainability and his imaginative modern food. When James isn’t in the kitchen, you’ll find him in the forest, on the river or on a farm in the Southern Highlands, hunting, gathering and seeking inspiration for his much lauded restaurant. James’ vision for Biota Dining was to create a dining destination that supported both local farmers and growers, incorporating seasonal botanicals and drawing on both propagating and foraging for the menu. James’ food is produce and technique driven with a close affiliation to nature.
- FOTE2018 Programme Launch
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for Food On The Edge 2018 Closing Soon
- Top Irish Chefs To Come Together For The National Launch of #FOTE2018
- Food On The Edge 2018 Attracts Best Chefs in the World as First Round of Speakers is Announced – #FOTE2018
- NUIG Announced as Venue for Food On The Edge 2018