Chef Jeremy Charles has spent the last 10 years on a cross-continental culinary adventure. He has travelled from the rugged wilderness of the Canadian shield at the Molson Fly Fishing Camp in Godbout, Quebec, where he was head chef to the Molson and Bronfman families, to the slick urban oases of Los Angeles and Chicago, where he staged and served as a private chef. The diversity of Jeremy’s experience continues to guide him on his culinary journey toward the redefinition of rustic East Coast cuisine. While at the helm of Atlantica — voted in 2007 the #1 Best New Restaurant in Canada by EnRoute Magazine — Jeremy’s penchant for using only the freshest, most vibrant and authentic ingredients from local purveyors won him accolades at home and abroad. Now he plans to raise the culinary bar in St. John’s once again.
- Food On The Edge Announces Four Co-Curators for 2020 Symposium
- Acclaimed Swedish Chef Magnus Nilsson Returns for Food On The Edge 2020
- Super Early Bird Tickets for Food On The Edge 2020 Available until 31st December
- Galway Bay Brewery Create A Collaborative Brew to Celebrate the Food On The Edge Theme of Migration
- The Food On The Edge 2019 Schedule is Officially Unveiled at Programme Launch in the Druid Theatre on Culture Night