Jurriaan Momberg was for 17 years the owner and general manager at Ekeko &Soeterijn, the restaurants at the Royal Tropical Institute. During that time he has provided one million people food and drinks, including Kofi Annan, Miriam Makeba and the Dutch royal family. When volunteering at a refugee camp he met some Syrian Chefs and start cooking together. Now he wants to open a restaurant in Amsterdam with them.
- ‘Food On The Edge Ambassador Programme’ Announced at Food On The Edge 2019 Launch in London
- ‘Food On The Edge London’ – 20th May, 2019
- Food On The Edge 2019 to be hosted in Galway as First Round of Confirmed Speakers are Announced | #FOTE2019
- FOTE2018 Programme Launch
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for Food On The Edge 2018 Closing Soon