Jurriaan Momberg was for 17 years the owner and general manager at Ekeko &Soeterijn, the restaurants at the Royal Tropical Institute. During that time he has provided one million people food and drinks, including Kofi Annan, Miriam Makeba and the Dutch royal family. When volunteering at a refugee camp he met some Syrian Chefs and start cooking together. Now he wants to open a restaurant in Amsterdam with them.
- FOTE2018 Programme Launch
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for Food On The Edge 2018 Closing Soon
- Top Irish Chefs To Come Together For The National Launch of #FOTE2018
- Food On The Edge 2018 Attracts Best Chefs in the World as First Round of Speakers is Announced – #FOTE2018
- NUIG Announced as Venue for Food On The Edge 2018