Jurriaan Momberg was for 17 years the owner and general manager at Ekeko &Soeterijn, the restaurants at the Royal Tropical Institute. During that time he has provided one million people food and drinks, including Kofi Annan, Miriam Makeba and the Dutch royal family. When volunteering at a refugee camp he met some Syrian Chefs and start cooking together. Now he wants to open a restaurant in Amsterdam with them.
- Super Early Bird Tickets for Food On The Edge 2020 Available until 31st December
- Galway Bay Brewery Create A Collaborative Brew to Celebrate the Food On The Edge Theme of Migration
- The Food On The Edge 2019 Schedule is Officially Unveiled at Programme Launch in the Druid Theatre on Culture Night
- Food On The Edge 2019 Officially Launches
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for FOTE2019 Closing Soon