A native of Dublin, Ireland, Kevin found his calling at an early age and he enrolled in the Dublin Institute of Technology studying Culinary Arts. From there he began his career by securing his first position at Venu Brasserie, working under Chef Denis Massey. It was not long before Kevin’s talents were noticed and he was offered a position at the renowned Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud: Ireland’s only two Michelin-starred restaurant. Under the guidance of head chefs Guillaume Lebrun and Kieran Glennon, Kevin developed a passion for French cooking and an appreciation of the importance of high quality produce. His culinary journey then took him to London, where he took on the position of sous chef at Jason Atherton’s Michelin-starred Pollen Street Social. In search of a new and exciting challenge, Kevin joined Jun Tanaka’s newly opened restaurant, The Ninth, in 2015. Within the first year they gained a Michelin star. Kevin focuses on the finest seasonal produce and vibrant, honest flavours.
- Food On The Edge 2019 to be hosted in Galway as First Round of Confirmed Speakers are Announced | #FOTE2019
- FOTE2018 Programme Launch
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for Food On The Edge 2018 Closing Soon
- Top Irish Chefs To Come Together For The National Launch of #FOTE2018
- Food On The Edge 2018 Attracts Best Chefs in the World as First Round of Speakers is Announced – #FOTE2018