A native of Dublin, Ireland, Kevin found his calling at an early age and he enrolled in the Dublin Institute of Technology studying Culinary Arts. From there he began his career by securing his first position at Venu Brasserie, working under Chef Denis Massey. It was not long before Kevin’s talents were noticed and he was offered a position at the renowned Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud: Ireland’s only two Michelin-starred restaurant. Under the guidance of head chefs Guillaume Lebrun and Kieran Glennon, Kevin developed a passion for French cooking and an appreciation of the importance of high quality produce. His culinary journey then took him to London, where he took on the position of sous chef at Jason Atherton’s Michelin-starred Pollen Street Social. In search of a new and exciting challenge, Kevin joined Jun Tanaka’s newly opened restaurant, The Ninth, in 2015. Within the first year they gained a Michelin star. Kevin focuses on the finest seasonal produce and vibrant, honest flavours.
- Food On The Edge Announces Four Co-Curators for 2020 Symposium
- Acclaimed Swedish Chef Magnus Nilsson Returns for Food On The Edge 2020
- Super Early Bird Tickets for Food On The Edge 2020 Available until 31st December
- Galway Bay Brewery Create A Collaborative Brew to Celebrate the Food On The Edge Theme of Migration
- The Food On The Edge 2019 Schedule is Officially Unveiled at Programme Launch in the Druid Theatre on Culture Night