Kevin Kossowan is an award winning Canadian filmmaker specialized in the world of food. His James Beard Foundation Award nominated web series “From The Wild” documents an over half decade journey exploring the intersection of culinary and the Canadian wilderness. The series sees food industry guests live in the wild throughout the seasons, faced with a palette of plants, fungus, and animals that are widely ignored, especially when it comes to defining terroir-driven regional Canadian cuisine. Kevin has filmed culinary and agriculture projects around the globe, including Cook It Raw in both Alberta and Norway. In addition to film production, this year he’ll be leading foraging walks in his home city of Alberta, and field cookery workshops at the Global Bushcraft Symposium.
- Food On The Edge Announces Four Co-Curators for 2020 Symposium
- Acclaimed Swedish Chef Magnus Nilsson Returns for Food On The Edge 2020
- Super Early Bird Tickets for Food On The Edge 2020 Available until 31st December
- Galway Bay Brewery Create A Collaborative Brew to Celebrate the Food On The Edge Theme of Migration
- The Food On The Edge 2019 Schedule is Officially Unveiled at Programme Launch in the Druid Theatre on Culture Night