Michele Lazzarini has worked with Norbert Niederkofler at Restaurant St. Hubertus, at the Hotel Rosa Alpina in San Cassiano in Italy since 2013, and as sous chef since 2015. He has prior experience working in restaurants in The Netherlands- Restaurant Ortica, Best; Switzerland- Kulm Hotel St. Mortiz and also in Italy- Relais Franciacorta, Erbusco and Relais & Chateaux, L’Albereta. Michele has also undertaken a number of high profile stages, travelling to Borago, Chile; CENTRAL, Peru; STUD!O, Denmark, Azurmendi, Spain and also Piazza Duomo in Italy.
- Super Early Bird Tickets for Food On The Edge 2020 Available until 31st December
- Galway Bay Brewery Create A Collaborative Brew to Celebrate the Food On The Edge Theme of Migration
- The Food On The Edge 2019 Schedule is Officially Unveiled at Programme Launch in the Druid Theatre on Culture Night
- Food On The Edge 2019 Officially Launches
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for FOTE2019 Closing Soon