Mitch is the chef de cuisine at Manresa in Los Gatos, CA. His career has spanned stints in Florida, South Carolina, Hawaii, Chicago, and San Francisco. In Chicago, he worked in the kitchen at Curtis Duffy’s Avenues before joining the team at Grant Achatz’s Alinea. He then rejoined Duffy’s team to open Grace as the sous chef. A position as the executive sous chef at Saison brought him out to California where he met Chef David Kinch. Lienhard’s culinary vision for simple cuisine that showcases ingredients for what they really are, aligned well with the atmosphere and philosophies at Manresa. He’s been an integral part of the Manresa team since 2015.
- Super Early Bird Tickets for Food On The Edge 2020 Available until 31st December
- Galway Bay Brewery Create A Collaborative Brew to Celebrate the Food On The Edge Theme of Migration
- The Food On The Edge 2019 Schedule is Officially Unveiled at Programme Launch in the Druid Theatre on Culture Night
- Food On The Edge 2019 Officially Launches
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for FOTE2019 Closing Soon