Mitch is the chef de cuisine at Manresa in Los Gatos, CA. His career has spanned stints in Florida, South Carolina, Hawaii, Chicago, and San Francisco. In Chicago, he worked in the kitchen at Curtis Duffy’s Avenues before joining the team at Grant Achatz’s Alinea. He then rejoined Duffy’s team to open Grace as the sous chef. A position as the executive sous chef at Saison brought him out to California where he met Chef David Kinch. Lienhard’s culinary vision for simple cuisine that showcases ingredients for what they really are, aligned well with the atmosphere and philosophies at Manresa. He’s been an integral part of the Manresa team since 2015.
- ‘Food On The Edge Ambassador Programme’ Announced at Food On The Edge 2019 Launch in London
- ‘Food On The Edge London’ – 20th May, 2019
- Food On The Edge 2019 to be hosted in Galway as First Round of Confirmed Speakers are Announced | #FOTE2019
- FOTE2018 Programme Launch
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for Food On The Edge 2018 Closing Soon