Nathan Outlaw is a passionate and proud ambassador of everything Cornish, striving to create dishes which reflect the quality of the amazing produce found in the British South West. Nathan’s vision for his restaurants is to see continual progression, and to offer each customer the best seafood, cooked to the highest standard. Restaurant Nathan Outlaw has won many accolades and awards, including two Michelin stars. Nathan has appeared on the BBC in Great British Menu and Saturday Kitchen and has written two critically acclaimed cookery books.
- Food On The Edge Announces Four Co-Curators for 2020 Symposium
- Acclaimed Swedish Chef Magnus Nilsson Returns for Food On The Edge 2020
- Super Early Bird Tickets for Food On The Edge 2020 Available until 31st December
- Galway Bay Brewery Create A Collaborative Brew to Celebrate the Food On The Edge Theme of Migration
- The Food On The Edge 2019 Schedule is Officially Unveiled at Programme Launch in the Druid Theatre on Culture Night