Nathan Outlaw is a passionate and proud ambassador of everything Cornish, striving to create dishes which reflect the quality of the amazing produce found in the British South West. Nathan’s vision for his restaurants is to see continual progression, and to offer each customer the best seafood, cooked to the highest standard. Restaurant Nathan Outlaw has won many accolades and awards, including two Michelin stars. Nathan has appeared on the BBC in Great British Menu and Saturday Kitchen and has written two critically acclaimed cookery books.
- FOTE2018 Programme Launch
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for Food On The Edge 2018 Closing Soon
- Top Irish Chefs To Come Together For The National Launch of #FOTE2018
- Food On The Edge 2018 Attracts Best Chefs in the World as First Round of Speakers is Announced – #FOTE2018
- NUIG Announced as Venue for Food On The Edge 2018