Nathan Outlaw is a passionate and proud ambassador of everything Cornish, striving to create dishes which reflect the quality of the amazing produce found in the British South West. Nathan’s vision for his restaurants is to see continual progression, and to offer each customer the best seafood, cooked to the highest standard. Restaurant Nathan Outlaw has won many accolades and awards, including two Michelin stars. Nathan has appeared on the BBC in Great British Menu and Saturday Kitchen and has written two critically acclaimed cookery books.
- ‘Food On The Edge Ambassador Programme’ Announced at Food On The Edge 2019 Launch in London
- ‘Food On The Edge London’ – 20th May, 2019
- Food On The Edge 2019 to be hosted in Galway as First Round of Confirmed Speakers are Announced | #FOTE2019
- FOTE2018 Programme Launch
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for Food On The Edge 2018 Closing Soon