Niki Nakayma was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. Nakayma’s first restaurant, Azami Sushi Cafe, quickly became known for its omakase menu. Inaka, Nakayama’s ambitious second venture, functioned as a Japanese takeout by day and an intimate eight-course chef’s table by night. With this project, Nakayama discovered that focusing on tasting menus allowed her to do what she enjoys most: creating a thoughtful and cohesive series of dishes that provides a personal experience for each diner. n/naka, a passion project 10 years in the making, is the expansion of Nakayama’s previous endeavors, applying the artistic and technical notions of kaiseki to create an ever-evolving seasonal narrative within each meal.
- ‘Food On The Edge Ambassador Programme’ Announced at Food On The Edge 2019 Launch in London
- ‘Food On The Edge London’ – 20th May, 2019
- Food On The Edge 2019 to be hosted in Galway as First Round of Confirmed Speakers are Announced | #FOTE2019
- FOTE2018 Programme Launch
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for Food On The Edge 2018 Closing Soon