Paul Cunningham of PAULFOOD. Cooking everyday from Denmark’s wild west coast at Henne Kirkeby Kro Paul is a Chef & Wanderer and a proud author & photographer. Born in Essex, England 1969, Paul schooled and trained as a chef at various British restaurants and country house hotels. Then he met Lene, and moved with her to Korsør, Denmark in 1994. Paul worked at Søllerød Kro, Formel B, Coquus, and is co-owner of The Paul – Tivoli Garden in Copenhagen. Since 2012 he is the head chef at Henne Kirkeby Kro. Paul achieved a star in the Michelin Guide Rouge in 2003-2011 at The Paul, and a star in 2016 at Henne Kirkeby Kro.
- Food On The Edge Announces Four Co-Curators for 2020 Symposium
- Acclaimed Swedish Chef Magnus Nilsson Returns for Food On The Edge 2020
- Super Early Bird Tickets for Food On The Edge 2020 Available until 31st December
- Galway Bay Brewery Create A Collaborative Brew to Celebrate the Food On The Edge Theme of Migration
- The Food On The Edge 2019 Schedule is Officially Unveiled at Programme Launch in the Druid Theatre on Culture Night