Having commenced his career at Dublin’s La Stampa Restaurant, Robin Gill (@robingillchef) moved to London, then Italy to work at 2 and 3 starred Michelin restaurants. In 2012, Robin embarked on a journey to ?nd new suppliers and partake in short stints in some of Europe’s top kitchens such as Noma in Copenhagen and Franzten and Lindenberg in Stockholm. In March 2013 he opened his own restaurant, The Dairy, modern bistro with a product led menu aiming to create a countryside farm to table feel. There is a back to basics approach where the team prepare most of the basics in house, churning the butter, curing of meats, smoking ?sh and growing many herbs and vegetables in the rooftop garden and currently housing four bee hives. The Dairy received numerous awards and his second restaurant, The Manor, opened in 2014. Robin is currently building a smoke house, bakery and delicatessen.
- Super Early Bird Tickets for Food On The Edge 2020 Available until 31st December
- Galway Bay Brewery Create A Collaborative Brew to Celebrate the Food On The Edge Theme of Migration
- The Food On The Edge 2019 Schedule is Officially Unveiled at Programme Launch in the Druid Theatre on Culture Night
- Food On The Edge 2019 Officially Launches
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for FOTE2019 Closing Soon