Having commenced his career at Dublin’s La Stampa Restaurant, Robin Gill (@robingillchef) moved to London, then Italy to work at 2 and 3 starred Michelin restaurants. In 2012, Robin embarked on a journey to ?nd new suppliers and partake in short stints in some of Europe’s top kitchens such as Noma in Copenhagen and Franzten and Lindenberg in Stockholm. In March 2013 he opened his own restaurant, The Dairy, modern bistro with a product led menu aiming to create a countryside farm to table feel. There is a back to basics approach where the team prepare most of the basics in house, churning the butter, curing of meats, smoking ?sh and growing many herbs and vegetables in the rooftop garden and currently housing four bee hives. The Dairy received numerous awards and his second restaurant, The Manor, opened in 2014. Robin is currently building a smoke house, bakery and delicatessen.
- Food On The Edge 2019 to be hosted in Galway as First Round of Confirmed Speakers are Announced | #FOTE2019
- FOTE2018 Programme Launch
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for Food On The Edge 2018 Closing Soon
- Top Irish Chefs To Come Together For The National Launch of #FOTE2018
- Food On The Edge 2018 Attracts Best Chefs in the World as First Round of Speakers is Announced – #FOTE2018