Romy Hardeep Gill MBE is a British-Indian chef, presenter & food writer. She is owner & head chef of Romy’s Kitchen in Thornbury and was appointed an MBE in the 2016 honours list, for her services to food. Romy contributes regularly to food publications such as the Observer and the Guardian. She is a judge and a regular on BBC radio 4 food and farming awards. She is also a regular on James Martin’s Saturday Morning show, has appeared on Celebrity MasterChef, The Hairy Bikers’ Comfort Food series, Food Network Family dinners, NHK world. Romy is the new monthly recipe columnist for Independent online and travels globally as a speaker at events including at Mad Symposium. Romy raises money for various charities through dinners, marathons and bike rides. She teaches the youth about the importance of diversity in cuisines. Romy is writing her first Book Zaika “Vegan recipes from India” out September 2019.
- Food On The Edge Announces Four Co-Curators for 2020 Symposium
- Acclaimed Swedish Chef Magnus Nilsson Returns for Food On The Edge 2020
- Super Early Bird Tickets for Food On The Edge 2020 Available until 31st December
- Galway Bay Brewery Create A Collaborative Brew to Celebrate the Food On The Edge Theme of Migration
- The Food On The Edge 2019 Schedule is Officially Unveiled at Programme Launch in the Druid Theatre on Culture Night