Romy Hardeep Gill MBE is a British-Indian chef, presenter & food writer. She is owner & head chef of Romy’s Kitchen in Thornbury and was appointed an MBE in the 2016 honours list, for her services to food. Romy contributes regularly to food publications such as the Observer and the Guardian. She is a judge and a regular on BBC radio 4 food and farming awards. She is also a regular on James Martin’s Saturday Morning show, has appeared on Celebrity MasterChef, The Hairy Bikers’ Comfort Food series, Food Network Family dinners, NHK world. Romy is the new monthly recipe columnist for Independent online and travels globally as a speaker at events including at Mad Symposium. Romy raises money for various charities through dinners, marathons and bike rides. She teaches the youth about the importance of diversity in cuisines. Romy is writing her first Book Zaika “Vegan recipes from India” out September 2019.
- Food On The Edge 2019 to be hosted in Galway as First Round of Confirmed Speakers are Announced | #FOTE2019
- FOTE2018 Programme Launch
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for Food On The Edge 2018 Closing Soon
- Top Irish Chefs To Come Together For The National Launch of #FOTE2018
- Food On The Edge 2018 Attracts Best Chefs in the World as First Round of Speakers is Announced – #FOTE2018