SHANNON is an unlikely candidate to be the poster girl for plant-based dining. But she is and she’s unstoppable. Shannon is well and truly underway in her mission to change the way the world perceives plant-based dining and changing the way people eat. This time, it’s coming from a different perspective. Being a meat eater gives this mega talented chef the capability to create unique tastes and textures unlike anything on the market today, ones that truly replicate meats, cheeses, and good old family recipes. Meat-eating, paired with a lifetime of cooking experience (literally since she can remember), outside the box methods, and the willpower of a freight train, she will stop at nothing to try everything, and perfect her recipes until they’re suitable to her own extremely high standards. Shannon has been cooking for the past 22 years in Melbourne and is co-owner of Australia’s two most prolific plant-based businesses, Smith & Daughters and Smith & Deli.
- FOTE2018 Programme Launch
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for Food On The Edge 2018 Closing Soon
- Top Irish Chefs To Come Together For The National Launch of #FOTE2018
- Food On The Edge 2018 Attracts Best Chefs in the World as First Round of Speakers is Announced – #FOTE2018
- NUIG Announced as Venue for Food On The Edge 2018