SHANNON is an unlikely candidate to be the poster girl for plant-based dining. But she is and she’s unstoppable. Shannon is well and truly underway in her mission to change the way the world perceives plant-based dining and changing the way people eat. This time, it’s coming from a different perspective. Being a meat eater gives this mega talented chef the capability to create unique tastes and textures unlike anything on the market today, ones that truly replicate meats, cheeses, and good old family recipes. Meat-eating, paired with a lifetime of cooking experience (literally since she can remember), outside the box methods, and the willpower of a freight train, she will stop at nothing to try everything, and perfect her recipes until they’re suitable to her own extremely high standards. Shannon has been cooking for the past 22 years in Melbourne and is co-owner of Australia’s two most prolific plant-based businesses, Smith & Daughters and Smith & Deli.
- Food On The Edge Announces Four Co-Curators for 2020 Symposium
- Acclaimed Swedish Chef Magnus Nilsson Returns for Food On The Edge 2020
- Super Early Bird Tickets for Food On The Edge 2020 Available until 31st December
- Galway Bay Brewery Create A Collaborative Brew to Celebrate the Food On The Edge Theme of Migration
- The Food On The Edge 2019 Schedule is Officially Unveiled at Programme Launch in the Druid Theatre on Culture Night