Originally from Australia, Skye Gyngell is now one of Britain’s most respected and acclaimed chefs. After initially training in Sydney and then Paris, Skye moved to London to work at The French House and with a number of high-profile private clients before taking on the role of head chef at Petersham Nurseries. It was here at Petersham that Skye became renowned for her distinctively seasonal, elegant cooking, creating dishes inspired by what she saw growing and blossoming around her. Since opening the doors to Spring at Somerset House in 2014, Gyngell has won the respect of critics and diners alike for the simple, seasonal, ingredient-led food that comprises the menu.Skye was the Independent on Sunday’s food writer for five years, and has also published three books: A Year in My Kitchen (2006), My Favourite Ingredients (2008),How I Cook (2010) and Spring The Cookbook (2015) all to great acclaim.
- Food On The Edge Announces Four Co-Curators for 2020 Symposium
- Acclaimed Swedish Chef Magnus Nilsson Returns for Food On The Edge 2020
- Super Early Bird Tickets for Food On The Edge 2020 Available until 31st December
- Galway Bay Brewery Create A Collaborative Brew to Celebrate the Food On The Edge Theme of Migration
- The Food On The Edge 2019 Schedule is Officially Unveiled at Programme Launch in the Druid Theatre on Culture Night