At the onset of his career Sven Elverfeld completed an apprenticeship as a confectioner before dedicating his energies to being trained as a chef. The time he spent in Crete, Japan and Dubai was as vital to his career as the restaurants he worked at, which were all awarded and known for their outstanding cuisine. After Elverfeld graduated from the Hotel Management School in Heidelberg as a Certified Restaurateur and Chef in 1998, he commenced his career at The Ritz-Carlton: From 1998 to 2000 he managed the La Baie fine-dining restaurant at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai. In January 2000 he went back to Germany to join the pre-opening team at The Ritz-Carlton, Wolfsburg in the Autostadt. From the first day on he put all his effort and performance into restaurant Aqua. Within the briefest time, Aqua has gone on to be acknowledged as one of the best gourmet addresses.
- Super Early Bird Tickets for Food On The Edge 2020 Available until 31st December
- Galway Bay Brewery Create A Collaborative Brew to Celebrate the Food On The Edge Theme of Migration
- The Food On The Edge 2019 Schedule is Officially Unveiled at Programme Launch in the Druid Theatre on Culture Night
- Food On The Edge 2019 Officially Launches
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for FOTE2019 Closing Soon