Tiago is a brewer with many years experience in the industry. He started out at Cervejaria Falke, Brazil. Between 2013 and 2017 he was a brewer at Beavertown Brewery in London where he was the head of Tempus, the barrel aging program, before deciding to set off on a new project, the Pedlar Project. The Pedlar Project consisted of collaborating with breweries around the world, either creating beers or offering consultancy on brewing process and more specifically on barrel aging and travelling between projects by bicycle. His collaboration with Matt Orlando, of Amass, on his new Broaden & Build Project was intended to be a 3-month stop in Copenhagen as part of the Pedlar Project. However, he was drawn to Broaden & Build and became its Head Brewer, where he and Matt work together on this sustainability & taste focused project.
- Food On The Edge Announces Four Co-Curators for 2020 Symposium
- Acclaimed Swedish Chef Magnus Nilsson Returns for Food On The Edge 2020
- Super Early Bird Tickets for Food On The Edge 2020 Available until 31st December
- Galway Bay Brewery Create A Collaborative Brew to Celebrate the Food On The Edge Theme of Migration
- The Food On The Edge 2019 Schedule is Officially Unveiled at Programme Launch in the Druid Theatre on Culture Night