Wayne lives up in lovely Leitrim, where he additionally works as a community gardener with Knockvicar Organic Garden. Together with their community group SeedKeep they have been Seed Guardians for Irish Seed Savers ever since their first Seed to Seed Training back in 2012. A graduate of Dromcollagher’s Organic College and SAC Aberdeen, he works for Irish Seed Savers on our Seed Sovereignty Programme with The Gaia Foundation, meeting groups of current and potential seed growers all around the country, and loves encouraging and training others to discover the many benefits of quality seed production (his top tip is to create sociable community seed hubs).
- Super Early Bird Tickets for Food On The Edge 2020 Available until 31st December
- Galway Bay Brewery Create A Collaborative Brew to Celebrate the Food On The Edge Theme of Migration
- The Food On The Edge 2019 Schedule is Officially Unveiled at Programme Launch in the Druid Theatre on Culture Night
- Food On The Edge 2019 Officially Launches
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for FOTE2019 Closing Soon