Wayne lives up in lovely Leitrim, where he additionally works as a community gardener with Knockvicar Organic Garden. Together with their community group SeedKeep they have been Seed Guardians for Irish Seed Savers ever since their first Seed to Seed Training back in 2012. A graduate of Dromcollagher’s Organic College and SAC Aberdeen, he works for Irish Seed Savers on our Seed Sovereignty Programme with The Gaia Foundation, meeting groups of current and potential seed growers all around the country, and loves encouraging and training others to discover the many benefits of quality seed production (his top tip is to create sociable community seed hubs).
- ‘Food On The Edge Ambassador Programme’ Announced at Food On The Edge 2019 Launch in London
- ‘Food On The Edge London’ – 20th May, 2019
- Food On The Edge 2019 to be hosted in Galway as First Round of Confirmed Speakers are Announced | #FOTE2019
- FOTE2018 Programme Launch
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for Food On The Edge 2018 Closing Soon