Yasuhiro Fujio started his culinary career in 2011 with chef Shinichi Sato at Passage 53. He was very inspired in July 2012 by meeting two extremely inspiring chefs Mauro Colagreco and Chiho Kanzaki at Mirazur. Yasu began working in La Cime with chef Yusuke Takada in December 2012 and in October 2015 the restaurant was awarded a second Michelin Star. He was a finalist in RED U-35, the biggest cooking competition in Japan in 2016 and featured on the Forbes 30 under 30 Asia 2016. In May 2018 Yasuhiro won the S. Pellegrino Young Chef final in Milan.
- ‘Food On The Edge Ambassador Programme’ Announced at Food On The Edge 2019 Launch in London
- ‘Food On The Edge London’ – 20th May, 2019
- Food On The Edge 2019 to be hosted in Galway as First Round of Confirmed Speakers are Announced | #FOTE2019
- FOTE2018 Programme Launch
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for Food On The Edge 2018 Closing Soon