Yasuhiro Fujio started his culinary career in 2011 with chef Shinichi Sato at Passage 53. He was very inspired in July 2012 by meeting two extremely inspiring chefs Mauro Colagreco and Chiho Kanzaki at Mirazur. Yasu began working in La Cime with chef Yusuke Takada in December 2012 and in October 2015 the restaurant was awarded a second Michelin Star. He was a finalist in RED U-35, the biggest cooking competition in Japan in 2016 and featured on the Forbes 30 under 30 Asia 2016. In May 2018 Yasuhiro won the S. Pellegrino Young Chef final in Milan.
- Super Early Bird Tickets for Food On The Edge 2020 Available until 31st December
- Galway Bay Brewery Create A Collaborative Brew to Celebrate the Food On The Edge Theme of Migration
- The Food On The Edge 2019 Schedule is Officially Unveiled at Programme Launch in the Druid Theatre on Culture Night
- Food On The Edge 2019 Officially Launches
- Early Bird Ticket Rate for FOTE2019 Closing Soon